Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ended~

Finally, after 5 and half years... the decision is made..after too many hurts, too many tears..it is the time for me to accept n to let go.. i will never hate him.. this is what ALLAH plan for both of us.... we met, we be friend, we fight, we cried, we laugh..ALLAH has a reason for what is happening....

Dear Awak...

The decision is made because this is the best for u..
and i know this is also what u really want...
I became ur burden for the past 5 year...and i never realize that..so sorry for it...
I never realize that, evrything that i did, is something that always will make u angry, upset n agitated..if i know, i wont wait until this time... i will go away from your life long time ago...
I never realize that, from all this time, u r not appreciating me at all..
But why i still waiting for u? I dont have the reason but ALLAH does...

Awk...

I will always pray for ur happines... I will always hope that, ALLAH will bless u for each steps u r taken for ur life...
Because, when we love someone, we really want that person to be happy even we are not the part of happiness....
I really hope that, u will have a very great life...great family..great wife and children... because u deserve it...

This is the end.... ALLAH plans is better than my dream.......... i do accept it... Alhamdulillah....

0 comments:

Post a Comment